Specialty Chemicals Business Unit
President of BAIKOWSKI
A leading industrial manufacturer of specialty industrial minerals for over 100 years (110 years in 2014), BAIKOWSKI specializes in the production of ultra-pure alumina powders and formulations, as well as other fine oxides and composites such spinel, ZTA, YAG, and ceria for technical ceramics, precision polishing, crystals, and additives/coatings applications.
The quality of Baikowski’s products makes them ideal for a variety of high tech markets, including:
- Lighting (energy-efficient lamps, HID lamps, fluo tubes, LED)
- Watches and phones (sapphire tops, ceramic parts)
- Microelectronics (semiconductors)
- Automotive (car polish, lithium batteries)
- Defense (armored windows, precision optics)
- Medical (prostheses, imaging, intraocular lenses, pacemakers)
Through its three production sites (France, US, Japan) and its global sales network, Baikowski provides its industrial partners with innovative turnkey solutions backed by geographically accessible services.
BAIKOWSKI in figures:
- 3 industrial sites
- + 150 employees
- 1 innovation laboratory